Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Over




The most manic crafti week ever in my life is over and I have had a decent sleep... life is back to normal!

Here are some pics of the finished projects.

The cake - my first first two tier, first wedding cake, first time working with fondant - all and all I think it came out pretty awesome - and tasted good too :)
Talk about pressure though lol.


The first flower girls dress (my daughter Ava), I also made over her shoes with red glitter and mod podge.

The second flower girls dress (the bride's daughter)
My dress.

And last but certainly not least the wedding dress (well the skirt as the corset was a purchased one). The photos don't do it justice but these are just the happy snaps grabbed while we could.

Time for me to clean my studio up after cyclone wedding hit it, then get cracking into a craft swap I'm in :)

Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment